Are you looking for a small business lawyer? Our team specialises in assisting Western Australian small businesses, business owners, start-ups and entrepreneurs with quality business law services on a budget. Our clients range in size from sole proprietorships, partnerships and family businesses to larger companies.
At Mountains Lawyers, we are committed to your business success and will act on your behalf at the various phases of its life cycle. You can count on us for personable and efficient solutions that focus on your specific needs.
We will be there right from the start-up phase and will stay with you through ongoing business growth. We will also be there when you start to plan for succession.
Common legal issues Mountains Lawyers would assist with include:
- Selling or buying a small business
- Business contracts
- Terms and conditions
- Investor and shareholder agreements
- Business structuring
- Grants and capital fundraising
- Employment law and employee contracts
- Mediation and dispute resolution
- Patent applications
- Intellectual property, trademarks and copyright
- IP litigation and dispute resolution
- Tax-efficient business structure and taxation exemptions
- Customs and international trading
Our lawyers completely understand the issues and difficulties that come with running a business and the importance of having the right legal presentation. Call Mountains Lawyers on 9592 7326 today to discuss how we can assist you with all your legal matters.