Mountains Lawyers delivers a wide range of corporate legal solutions with respect to all business transactions and corporate law pertaining to your Western Australian business and the Corporations Act. We identify and manage problems or opportunities so that we can act quickly and help you make the right decisions as matters arise.
We also advise you on how to start, develop and protect your business and your shareholder value.
While we are transparent, strive to guide you through the process and keep you informed about all the legal risks, challenges and implications, Mountains Lawyers will never be in the way of your sound business decisions.
We prevent costly fees and fines by carefully planning your business transactions and helping you structure, plan and implement a range of business transactions that would bring the best resolution for your business. We also ensure you are aware of all the legal implications and corporate law issues related to your business.
Mountains Lawyers will assist in many ways, including:
- General corporate advice
- Formation of corporation and partnership
- Formation of Raising capital
- Restructure and redundancy
- Alternative business structures
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Joint ventures
- Business start-ups, seed funding and venture investments
- Compliance, obligations, duties and due diligence
Many of our clients rely on us to act as their “outsourced legal team” handling their daily legal issues that arise as they operate their businesses. This arrangement — usually through a retainer option — has various benefits including:
- Working with one team and developing deep knowledge of your business, its culture and legal needs
- Building and growing a strong relationship and familiarity in the way we both work
- An outsourced team that comes without employee headcount and human resources obligations
Whatever your legal requirements and regardless if you are the business owner or the chief executive officer, with us you can always expect best value corporate legal advice and solutions — all tailored to your business goals.
Call Mountains Lawyers on 9592 7326 today to discuss how we can help you protect your business.